Job ID: ENG04101708
We are looking for a Node.js Developer to help us with developing mimik’s back-end microservices.
Your primary focus will be defining API in SwaggerHub, development of corresponding server logic, definition and maintenance of related MongoDB database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the native mobile applications.
- Defining requested API using SwaggerHub following certain guidelines provided by the company.
- Defining data models
- Developing microservice following certain design patterns provided by the company.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant microservices.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
- Writing tests for your code (API tests, and/or Unit tests based on the service)
Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it. (such as Express, StrongLoop, etc depending on your technology stack)
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please upload your resume and cover letter below. Thank you!
Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Candidates’ information will be kept confidential, and will only be shared with mimik’s hiring team.